Provide Card Access and/or Keys

Most academic and administrative buildings on the Bowdoin College campus have exterior door access readers that require a Bowdoin OneCard for access. Many interior doors are also equipped with card readers. Physical keys are also still used in several buildings. The OneCard office programs all card access and distributes all keys for campus spaces.


Students who need additional access should have their faculty member or supervisor submit a request for the necessary access for their particular coursework or employment. For access requests involving residential spaces, students should speak to Residential Life.


Faculty and staff access requests should be made to department coordinators or supervisors, who can send authorization to the OneCard office.

Request Access


Service ID: 29352
Fri 7/27/18 2:31 PM
Fri 8/31/18 11:39 AM