Hardware and Software

Laptop and Desktop computers, Printing, Mobile Devices, Keyboards, Mice, Software and more.

Categories (5)

Keyboards, mice, touchpads, screen privacy filters and more.

Request help with software, software installation, software removal, app recommendations

Services (2)

Faculty and Staff Personal Technology Requests (no CAP or Classroom Hardware Requests)

Faculty and staff may make smaller technology requests for office or home use. Classroom requests should use the "Classroom or Computer Lab Request" service and form. All other requests must use the CAP request form.

Student Technology Requests for Spring 2021

Students may request some hardware from the college in order to assist with taking classes online for the spring of 2021. Open this page for more details.