Computer Allocation Process is the process by which computers are replaced and new equipment can be requested for faculty and staff. It is also the process that should be followed when requesting new (or new to them) or additional computers for employees such as casuals, interns, research associates, student employees, etc.

Articles (2)

How to submit a CAP request

This article, with images, describes how to submit a CAP request.

New CAP Hardware

This article describes the new hardware options that will be provided during the year's annual, automatic computer replacement process.